Monday, June 27, 2011

Top 5 Best Video game characters

Have you ever found yourself controlling or in the presence of a character that just radiates brilliance? Someone that just attracts all of the attention? This is rare for me, and I am willing to share with you my top 5 video game characters. You feel honored now, right?... right? All joking aside, here is my list:

1. Charlie Tunoku (Giant Bomb's name for the Persona 4 protagonist)- This character was named by none other than the good people at Giantbomb.com. No, this is not the actual character's name, but why not get creative with your gaming? It's more interesting that way.

2. John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)- Cowboy, father, gunslinger, John has quite a couple of things going for him. As far as honorable men go, John Marston is among the top.

3. Skarlet (Mortal Kombat 9)- Mortal Kombat is known for it's extremely brutal characters and fatalities, but few times do I actually find myself fearing one. Skarlet is a red ninja , originally a color pallet glitch in the earlier Mortal Kombat games, but wow is she violent. I have never seen someone hoist their enemy into the air and bathe in their blood. Pretty terrifying.

4. Noble 6 (Halo: Reach)- To me, Noble 6 was the classic "hero". He died saving others and showed no fear in the face of death. I believe the final scene with Noble 6 will forever be a classic and memorable one.

5. Sheogorath (Oblivion)- Psychopath. This word PERFECTLY sums up Sheogorath's character. An all powerful nutcase. When I think of Sheogorath, I remember accidentaly hitting him with a fire spell, and him clapping his hands and sending me 200 stories above Suicide Hill.

"Live Love Laugh Ragequit"
-Blade579

No comments:

Post a Comment