Monday, June 27, 2011

A Brief Introduction...

-Automated secure transmission incoming from: Vault-tec Vault 21-
-Message Begins-

Hey there guys, I'm Michael, and I've been a close friend of the other three posters for quite some time. I'm not supposed to give out names, so for the sake of the blog, my pen name is Courier Six. I'm an avid gamer, and my favorite games tend to be open-world RPG's. I have nothing against FPS's, or against fighting games, but I'm typically not a huge fan. My typical topic of discussion here will be gaming reviews, gaming news, and the like. There isn't much more to say, unless I should overstep my bounds and begin a long rant concerning trivial matters such as the future of the current gen consoles, or the classic: "Which is better, Kirk or Picard?", so I think I'll just wrap this up. Next time, the posts will have less run-ons. I just needed to express my point. Oh, and yeah, I know it's tacky, but I happen to like the whole emergency transmission theme, so I'm keeping it.

"Check your ammo, we've got incoming..."
Courier Six

-End Message-

No comments:

Post a Comment