Sunday, June 19, 2011

Completion of Xbox 360 games

Are you or a friend burdened with the "completionist" bug? Do you have the urge to find every collectible, complete every mission, or finish every objective? I do, but not to the point where I cannot finish a game without discovering everything. I have actually only completed only one game all the way, meaning I finished every quest, collected and stored every weapon and armor, made every spell, bought all houses, and discovered all locations. The game I speak of is Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. I have invested over 200 hours into that game, ensuring I didn't miss a single thing. I don't know what it was about Oblivion, but it was just so interesting to me. The physics engine, the story, a first person open world RPG, it had so much going for it. Unfortunately, I haven't gone back to play it since I finished everything, so now it is just sitting at the bottom of my stack of games.

Honestly, I could not think of anything better to write about today. This "post a day" challenge was issued to help improve my writing skills, and that is all well and good, but I just can't think of what to write about. I didn't have time today to research anything of importance, and with the free time I did have, I just tried to unlock golden visor in Halo Reach. Hmmm... I could talk about Halo Reach, but I assume that it has already had hundreds of reviews by now, so I will just post about my experience. Let's start with... Matchmaking.

Right off the bat, I will introduce the main topic that drive even the most experienced players to ragequitting: T-Bagging. (T-Bagging- the act of repeatedly crouching over the body of a previously killed alien/enemy/teamate, and mimicking... well, I don't have to go that far...) Ok, let's just say that T-Bagging is a juvenile, strange, and very rude form of being a sore loser. I can't possibly begin to fathom why someone enjoys imagining doing "that" to a dead alien/enemy/teamate. Yes, I am keeping this post free from vulgar language, but that is only because "certain people" read this blog. If you want to read someone insult a race, be prejudice, or throw random insults at a wall, look at any other blog. Well, as much as I would like to continue, my character on Halo Reach beckons me to buy him the gold visor. I will post again in the morning. (or night, whichever is more convenient...)

"Live Laugh Love Ragequit"
- Blade579

No comments:

Post a Comment