Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pokemon Crystal

I apologize for not posting recently, I've had some computer problems. So to start off with my very first game review, I will be discussing none other than Pokemon Crystal version for the Gameboy SPh. First I'd like to say that all in all I really enjoyed the game. I love older pokemon games, and this game does not disappoint. With a large and fun storyline, classic pokemon and fun game play, this game will keep you entertained for hours.

The storyline of this game takes you to several different cities, each with its own unique story. While some towns are not quite as interesting as others, every city has all the necessities of any pokemon trainer. One of which is the pokemon hospital, which saved my skin more times than I'd care to remember, and also acts as the link between trading and battling with other players.

Of course then comes the Pokemon. While this game featured many recognizable pokemon, I personally feel that some were left out. With that said the game features a variety of notable and not so notable pokemon. I personally enjoyed this game until the early hours of the morning. I definitely recommend this game to any Pokemon fans out there who still enjoy the classic games.

This is smightnight, saying
"Till next time, in the lobby"

No comments:

Post a Comment