Sunday, June 19, 2011

Intro

Hi everyone, smightnight here. I just thought I would do a brief introduction of myself to the blog. I enjoy gaming, that's why I'm here, although I'm not a "hard core" gamer, I still find myself playing many of the games that everyone loves. I enjoy not only newer games, but older ones as well. My personal favorite of all time is Pac-Man. So, I will be posting game reviews, guides, strategies, and whatever else finds its way into my thoughts. I'm mostly on Halo Reach, but I'm also playing Pokemon Crystal version on my Gameboy SP, and Mafia 2, so those are the games I will be mostly posting about throughout the week. If you have any questions, concerns or advice please feel free to email me at rdsmightnight@gmail.com.

I see my friend has come up with his own motto I guess I will too
"Till next time in the lobby"

No comments:

Post a Comment