Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gamerzinthelobby introduction

    This blog was established for the members of Gamerzinthelobby to post gaming reviews, news, strategies, guides, glitches, easter eggs, etc. I am the leader of this group, and was tasked with a "post a day" challenge issued by my father, so I will be quite active. As for the other members, I have no idea. At times they will participate and post regularly, and at others, they will completely forget the existence of this blog. But rest assured, unless I lose connection to the internet or some catastrophic event happens, I shall continue to post. Unfortunately, this post will probably be the only thing I put up today, so if anyone just happened to wander onto this blog expecting a review or guide, I apologize. I promise to post some actual game material eventually, but not now.
     Now, in order to keep track of who posts what, here is a list of the current four members of Gamerzinthelobby's internet usernames: Deadpool579 (me), smightnight, soda, and Courier Six. These four will (hopefully) post relevant and interesting views on the gaming community and helpful tips for gamers in need. I (Deadpool579) will most likely post about recent gaming news, reviews, and achievement guides, but that doesn't mean that I will not post anything besides that, nor will the other members of the  group. We tend to frequent specific topics that are either interesting or idiotic, but that does not mean that our posts will be limited to wacky and unusable information, it's just something that may happen every now and again. As far as profanity goes, I prefer to keep things professional and entertaining, but I can't speak for the other members of the group. Unfortunately, some tempers may flare and a few unnecessary things may be said about a specific game or company, but I will do my best to make sure that all members of Gamerzinthelobby keep the insults tasteful, and avoid insulting mothers.
    When our community is not posting blogs or videos, we are gaming. We mostly play Xbox 360 and computer games, but some of us do enjoy going back to the basics and playing a couple old arcade games on XBLA. At times, I may dust off the old N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, PS2, or PS1 and play some of my old time favorites. I am actually currently playing through Persona 4 on the Playstation 2, and Persona 3 Portable on the PSP, so I will most likely talk about those titles and simpler ones when I tire of Xbox games. As of right now, I just picked up "Alone in the Dark" and "Fear" at Gamestop for their 2 for 1 sale on used games, so I will most likely post my experience with the games as I progress and will also attempt to film myself while playing it. (I gave "soda" Farcry 2, so he will probably post about that) Now that this post has exceeded the minimum amount of words needed for my introduction, so I will continue to post tomorrow. Now I would like to try signing this post with my username and motto:
"Live Laugh Love Ragequit"
- Deadpool579

No comments:

Post a Comment